Sunday, May 07, 2006

..Photography...I can take pictures forever!..






Another great weekend of images. Two of my great friends are going to have a baby in July, and I got to take a couple of pictures of them after her baby shower on Saturday! Talk about cute!
Today I had two engagement sessions -- both of which I am photographing their weddings!
Lindsey and John first -- and boy were they fun! Going with the flow, and having a blast at the same time! Next was Elizabeth and Mike -- and these two were so cute. We even got to go to the Nelson Art Gallery for a few shots which is where they had their first date! Amazing. I love that I get to capture this great time in peoples' lives. Imagine their grandchildren looking at these pictures in 50 years!! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home