Friday, November 03, 2006

..Xtreme Day ONE..

The first day in New York at the seminar was amazing. We were taught some great things about backlighting, and the studio was just beautiful -- I think that there were angels singing in the background when I walked in! We were checked in, assigned a table, given some Xtreme gear, and class began!

First we were able to practice on some "Tiny Dancers" inside the studio...Then our table was assigned a great couple -- Will and Shella. They are getting married in April, and thought that it would be fun to get some free pictures from our training. I think that it was a little intimidating having 6 camera clicking away while they walked through the alleys outside the studio -- but how amazing to have 6 different perspectives! Here are just a couple of my favorites!
That night we went out to dinner at la Mesa -- 15 photographers! That was just a sight...everyone with their cameras taking pictures of everything possible. I LOVED it! The group ended up in Times Square, and we got some fun and funky pictures playing with each others cameras and new settings. I will post those pictures soon!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca!

I loved meeting you in New York! You were sooooo great to be around, I can't wait until we meet again! Love the shots of Will and Shella, they were so great to work with!

Millie

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

Rebecca,

What a priviledge to get to know you over the last four days in NYC! Our group simply rocked...I mean, afterall, we were the "up & comers"-hehe! Take your talent and run with it! Thank you so much for snagging those bio shots of me....they've already been put to use :)

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

It was great to meet you in NYC! I wish we could have had more of a chance to get to know each other better... soo many people, so little time. But glad you joined us at the Mesa Grille! Love the shot you took of Fred!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home