Sunday, December 31, 2006

...Wii Gaming...

I am not sure how many of you have seen -- or heard of -- the new Nintendo Wii.
This was my gift to Dave for Christmas (even though he received it back on November 19th), and it has been a BLAST to play with everyone! Friends have been over multiple times, and family has even been involved in the Bowling, Tennis, Baseball, Golf & Boxing. Not to mention the other fun games that you can play. I never thought that I would enjoy games this much, but you get to move around and actually get some exercise!! I have heard more than once when friends have sore arms the next day.

Here are Craig and Max doing some boxing one night...
My friends from Tennessee, Schandra and Emily on another night doing some boxing also!
Kris and all my college roomies came over before the holidays for some gaming -- and here is Amy (and her husband Aaron is practicing) doing some cow-throwing where you have to lasso above your head like Arsenio Hall!Finally here is my Dad playing some Wii bowling...he LOVED it! :)So for everyone who thinks games are boring, or that you have to push a bunch of buttons -- this changes everything!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home