Tuesday, March 13, 2007

...Always Learning...

It is so important to keep learning in life, and I have found that to be especially true for myself as a photographer. The bar is going to continue to rise, and I want to be right there with it -- if not MORE. Today I have been exploring more Actions that I recently purchased from the Boutwell's -- and this husband/wife team are amazing. The best part is going back to old events that I photographed, and seeing what new things I can do now that I didn't know about before. Here are just a couple of the BEAUTIFUL brides that I have photographed in my 9 years of photography!


ENJOY!

PS: Tomorrow is one of the Senior sessions, and a little fun side-project that a friend has agreed to take part it. I love when friends can be involved in one of my visions! Stay tuned this week for some VERY DIFFERENT images!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home