Saturday, May 19, 2007

...One Day | Two Ways Workshop...

I know that I haven't blogged in quite some time...but I was out of town this week for a seminar being put on by two AMAZING photographers Susan Stripling and Nate from the Image is Found!! It was a FULL day in Atlanta learning all sorts of new dramatic lighting. Using off-camera flash, and some video-lights I was able to get the pictures below -- cool huh? Any high school seniors out there who would like this look for their session?!?! :)

The subjects were Tania and Sarah -- both fellow photographers!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those girls are HOT!!!! :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger whitebox weddings said...

man, mel stole my line....those are hot! it was great to meet you! vegas next year????

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

YES!! I would love to go to Vegas with you gals next year! Sign me up! :)

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's CRAZY! :) I totally pulled a muscle on that last shot, but it was so worth it! Awesome shots, Rebecca. It was great hanging out with you in Atlanta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home