Thursday, June 14, 2007

a whole new light...

So we are always trying to learn new things -- and you may recall some of the images from the seminar I attended in Atlanta. It is all about using off-camera lighting, and I have finally decided to purchase the equipment to make it happen for some more DRAMATIC images! Dave was nice enough to go on the back deck for a couple of minutes and let me test it a little -- and for not having all of the stuff yet, I like it! :) Stay tuned when my equipment arrives on the 18th...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah o/c light! I love it. So dramatic & funky.... Can't wait to see more after the 18th!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger whitebox weddings said...

have fun! can't wait to see more!

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool shot! Have fun with the off camera lighting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home