Monday, June 26, 2006

..Officially Caught-Up..


Phew! I believe that I am all caught up on photography for the moment! All of the sessions have been processed, slideshows created and uploaded to my website, and finally submitted to the lab for proofing! Not to mention -- had images placed on this blog!
Jill and Corey were married in Concordia, MO on Saturday -- and we had a great group willing to do some jumping, jazz hands, and even play a little X-box as preparation for the wedding! :)
Sunday I was able to photograph the DeSive family -- and even though we were chasing the little one around we got a lot of great shots! After that was Mallory and Carson -- their pictures just flew by! And I love the song that they mentioned for the slideshow!! I can't wait for their wedding in September... ;) Of course, all of these slideshows are on my website!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home