Monday, November 06, 2006

...The Masterpiece - Day Three...

So the final day was dedicated to our masterpiece image. This could be anything that we photographed while we were in New York -- the models, eachother, Halloween night -- something to show the "class" and speak about. I chose my concept-piece with my model Wendy. I wanted to tell the story of a girls' first time in the big city! And she was so great -- almost got smashed in the subway car-doors for the middle shot!! Thank you Wendy!
I earned an "award" -- one of three -- given by Lianne and Jessica on the last day. It was a pair of pants with the word "XTREME!" across the back...very nice!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am amazed !!! You did an amazing photo and you are an excellent photographer! You make simple moments turn magical ...great job rebecca

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Teddi said...

Rebecca, that was a well-deserved award. You blew everyone out of the water with your concept images! It was great meeting you!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Your mastepiece was so awesome! Way to go girl!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebecca -- I was thrilled to hear you won an award for your work in NYC! I'm not surprised. You are so talented!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home