Friday, March 16, 2007

...Something Different...

Every once-in-a-while you have to do something a little different than your "norm". I wanted to do a shoot that was totally different than my usual stuff, so I found a GREAT model who had a little time one afternoon -- so here is my friend Eric who also does some incredible voice-work. Check out his site to hear some samples!Check out some of these shots -- and there will be a digital short posted hopefully next week. I had a couple of interesting ideas and I can't wait to see them in a video!

(Feedback appreciated in the Cbox to the right -- no registration needed, just type your name, a message, and hit ENTER!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

Jen sent me these pictures of this awesomely good-looking guy!!! The only way he could've looked better is if his cutie-pie wife would've been in the pictures with him!!! I enjoyed these pictures of Eric alot. You've got some real creativity. I love the building with the big, rustic doors. Where is that? Also, the one of him in front of the single door has our house # on it! How did you know that?
I'm glad you had this idea and that he cooperated with you. It's rare that he'll cooperate with my request for taking his picture :)

Marcia Hurst

 

Post a Comment

<< Home