Friday, June 22, 2007

a Bridal Session!

Yesterday was my last shoot before my OWN wedding which is next week -- and WOW was it a great one! Kara was incredible, and even let me try some shots with my brand new off-camera equipment. And I must say that I LOVE the results!!! See her slideshow HERE!

Off-camera lighting to camera-left (for all you photogs out there, flashed bounced into a white umbrella)...
Having fun with some grunge brushes to age this image!
Another image with the off-camera flash to camera-right, and same below only to camera-left -- I LOVE this lighting!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger whitebox weddings said...

these look great!!!

best wishes on your wedding day. i can't wait to see the photos. you are going to be beautiful!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Yaggi Photography Kent Wedding Photographers said...

We really enjoyed viewing your blog and will be back for more inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home