Monday, November 13, 2006

..Family Sessions..

To continue the sessions from Saturday -- the last two were family portraits. I love these, because it is rare that a family can capture the way that they interact together when they are having this much FUN! The leaves help the kids have a little fun, or for some this is when they get to learn what leaves are!

First off with Alli -- you may recognize her from previous posts, as this cute little one has been my subject three times now! This family is amazing together -- and they are always smiling and laughing. Makes my job so easy -- and their slideshow is HERE!My last session of the day was the Partridge family! This is their second annual portrait with me, and we continue to get some great shots (even though Grace didn't really want her picture taken)!
HERE is their slideshow!I will have the last two sessions from Sunday up soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home