Thursday, March 22, 2007

...Fellow Photographers...

So I have had the privilege of getting to know another photographer in the area by the name of Jamie Miller. We were able to schedule some time together last night to just talk about all things photography! It is always fun to be able to do that, and share ideas, etc. with someone who shares the same passion that you do. So of COURSE, we had to snap a few images -- since Jamie didn't have a head shot yet!!!
Here are my favorites -- which one do you all like the best? Comment and vote!

#1

#2
#3
#4
And just for fun... :)

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for #3. I am so glad that you guys were able to hook up!

- Jamie's brother

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Teddi said...

I love the toning of #3 and the expression of #1.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all fun! It's between 1 and 3. I can't make up my mind!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I vote for #3.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose picture #3.
-Jamie's brother's wife :)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number #3 for sure! It is in the eyes...

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for #3!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Melissa Jill :) said...

#3 is awesome. Great work Rebecca!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #3 equally

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like No. 3. This is from your favorite aunt......from Sublette

 
At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote #3- your eyes are amazing!!

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #1 & #4 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home