Tuesday, June 26, 2007

...Crazy Weekend for a Crazy Week!...

So this past weekend had SO much activity going on -- that I had to post a few pictures while I have a moment! First up was Friday's Lenexa BBQ. I was lucky enough to be an Ambassador this year with my friends Rachel & Courtney, and it was a great time! A long day, so we were totally exhausted by 8:30 after helping our teams...the second picture was to demonstrate just how tired we were...After some rest, Dave and I woke up the next morning for some Xtreme 4-wheeling out at Lake Pomona -- it was SO hot, but worth it for some of the mud! Here are a couple of the whole group, and me splashing through the creek!Finally on Sunday after some yard work and house cleaning, Dave and I went to a Pool Party at Mark and Rachel's house...and our first YouTube video ever was created:



Well all you faithful readers -- I am getting married on FRIDAY as many of you know -- so it may be a little while until I post, unless I bring the laptop along for some images from St. Lucia! Thanks for all the support from all of our friends and family, and we cannot wait to celebrate this weekend with all of you! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Wedding Day! I can't wait to see the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home