Monday, November 20, 2006

...Sunday's Sessions!...

Sunday I had three family sessions to take, and it started with the twins that you may remember from a few blog posts-ago. They are now 6 months -- and wearing Santa hats! I always love spending time with this family, and here are some favorites -- and SLIDESHOW!

Next was the Turley family, and they wanted their picture taken for a Holiday card this year! Even Alfred the dog was ready for pictures! Some of the best shots, and their SLIDESHOW!


To end the day, I was able to photograph Ken and his daughter Brooke. This little one was made to smile for the camera! She was climbing trees, and her Dad, and stopped for some CUTE smiles all along the way! Here are my faves, and of course the SLIDESHOW!


I will be off for Thanksgiving weekend -- so best wishes to all of you for the Holiday!!! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Great job Rebecca! I don't know how you did it? Three amazing jobs in one day! You go girl!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks Marisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home