Saturday, June 30, 2007

Talk to you all soon!

Well, Dave and I were married yesterday -- and it went SO incredible that I would not change a thing (except for perhaps some sun)!!! And to top things off, our photographer (the talented Lauren Clark) already has two pictures on her blog! They are below, but her blog link is here if you want to see more of her work!

We are off to our honeymoon, so I am out of the office for quite some time!!! I am sure that I will have TONS of photos when we return, so check back next week sometime!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple!!!
Love to you both....

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

So pretty!!! Congratulations!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger whitebox weddings said...

you look gorgeous!!!!
congrats!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Teddi said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home